1925 stained glass memorial donated to St. Bernard Parish HospitalPosted: July 11, 2012
A. Henry Lips, Jr., recently donated a memorial stained glass design to St. Bernard Parish Hospital. The artwork was designed by his grandfather in 1925 as a memorial to his wife and two children that were killed in a fire. The St. Bernard Parish Post published an article about the stained glass donation in their July 10th issue. The article was written by Ken Hocke, photography by publisher Kenny Zulli.
Here’s a link to the article: